Thursday, November 18, 2004

so im still too small to handle biG responsibilities. plus. i cant manage my time at all. not only that. i cant get my priorities right. and neither can i make good decisions. well. whats new yes? ive known these all along. im like a HUGE mistake. since forever.

so tell me something i really dont know at all. make sure u make it good. not good in da sense of pleasing to hear. but in the sense that it can really slap me right in the face yes?

sigh.


**so far gone
@ 13:09

0 comments

s ixt y se ven \\ poo tie pork


chArleNe
sixtyseven
20th may 1987

temasek poly
biotechnology


If you want me to wait,
I would wait for you.
If you tell me to stay,
I would stay right through.
If you don't wanna say
Anything at all,
I'm happy wondering.


far from here:
alyzia
cindy
clara
gerry
jassie
jiahui
sammie
sarah
vanessa kho
vivien

archives
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
July 2005
June 2006